4 Days 3 Nights Pulau Cinta Gorontalo Tour
PRICES IN IDR PER PAX (Minimum 2 Pax)
DAY 1: ARRIVAL - LOVE ISLAND (Dinner Only)
- Arriving at Jalaludin Isimu Airport, participants will be picked up and headed straight to Cinta Island in Boalemo with distance of +2.5 hours.
- Upon arrival at Boalemo the participants will be transferred from Potanga harbor to Pulo Cinta, then check in hotel, followed by free program which participants can use to take pictures and enjoy the beauty of the resort, dinner at the resort.
DAY 2: LOVE ISLAND - GORONTALO CITY (Breakfast / Lunch / Dinner)
- Free Program on Pulau Cinta, activities that can do, among others, enjoy the beauty of the resort, swimming, snorkeling, diving.
- After lunch check out, then the participants will be picked up by our tour guide to go to Gorontalo City, in the way of participants we will invite to pass and stop for a moment to see one of the highest building which is the pride of the people of Gorontalo which is the Tower of Keagungan located in the area Limboto, the Capital of Gorontalo Regency. The tower was built to resemble the Eiffel Tower, which is interesting from this tower where as we rise above we can see some of the province of Gorontalo.
- Next see the Traditional House of Gorontalo "Bandayo Poboide", then we will take the participants to Hotel Maqna to check in, dinner at local restaurant.
DAY 3: FULL DAY GORONTALO TOUR & OLELE OCEAN PARK (Breakfast / Lunch / Dinner)
- Today's tour program, participants will take us to Olele Marine Park, which is 20 km from the center of Gorontalo City, Olele Beach and the marine park is part of the Tomini Bay coastline.
- Which since 2006 has been designated as a conservation area, if you want to snorkel or diving, at Olele Beach is available snorkeling and diving equipment rental. Experienced instructors and guides are ready to accompany the exploration of a beautiful underwater paradise, not inferior to Bunaken and Wakatobi.
- Once satisfied in Olele Marine Park, then to Fort Otanaha, which is a Portuguese heritage fort built in the 15th century. This fort is located on the coast of Lake Limboto and has hundreds of stairs, where up above participants can see the views of Lake Limboto, then headed to The grave of JU Panggola is the sacred tomb that is remembered as a Gorontalo Islamic meal that has existed since the 15th century.
- Then to the village of Iluta is the entrance of Lake Limboto, where in this place was once used as a place to land Amphibi Katelina plane which was ridden by President Soekarno.
- Gorontalo Governor Office, DPRD Office located on the hill, then participants can try Gorontalo typical cuisine such as Binte Biluhuta, Fried Banana with sambal, etc. (Personal expenses).
- Participants are escorted to shop handicrafts and souvenirs typical of Gorontalo, Kerawang Cloth, Pia Cake, Cakalang Fufu Fish etc.
- Dinner at local restaurant and return trip to hotel, then free program.
DAY 4: TRANSFER OUT - DEPARTURE (Breakfast only)
- After breakfast at hotel proceed with free program.
- Transfer to Airport.
PRICES IN IDR PER PAX (Minimum 2 Pax)
|PERSON||PRICE PER PAX|
|2 - 3 Pax||8,100.000|
|4 - 5 Pax||7,000.000|
|7 - 8 Pax||5,900.000|
- Meeting service
- AC transportation
- 1 Night Accommodations at Pulo Cinta Resort & 2 Nights at Maqna Gorontalo Hotel 4 * on Twin / Triple Sharing
- Meals full board at a local restaurant
- Tour according to program
- Professional tour guide
- Entrance fee & donation
- Refreshment (mineral water & snack)
- Catamaran Boat to Olele Marine Park
Prices does not Include:
- Airfare to and from Gorontalo
- Porter, Driver & Guide tips
- Rent snorkeling & diving equipment
- Other personal expenses
- Prices above are not valid for High Season.
- Please contact us for more details.