What is Travel Insurance?
Travel insurance is insurance that is intended to cover medical expenses, trip cancellation, lost luggage, flight accident and other losses incurred while traveling, either internationally or within one's own country.
Travel insurance can usually be arranged at the time of the booking of a trip to cover exactly the duration of that trip, or a "multi-trip" policy can cover an unlimited number of trips within a set time frame. Some policies offer lower and higher medical-expense options; the higher ones are chiefly for countries that have extremely high medical costs.
Some Reasons to Buy Travel Insurance
- You need to cancel your trip
- You miss your connection
- Your flight is canceled
- A hurricane damages your destination
- A terrorist event occurs
- You get sick or injured on your trip
- Your baggage is delayed or lost
- Your passport is lost
- You need an emergency medical evacuation
- Your travel company files bankruptcy
- You need emergency assistance services
We are a licensed travel insurance agent and we can arrange and help you knowing which type of plan to choose. These are provided by well-known insurance companies in Indonesia.
Please contact us to get a quote.